At Aldridge Loft Conversions Ltd we project manage your conversion from inception to completion.
We take the hassle out of sourcing and hiring individual trades by using our own team of trusted and experienced tradesmen.
A typical programme of works for our loft conversions would be:
- Scaffold erected
- Loft space cleared
- Steel beams and floor joists fixed into position
- Construction of dormer roofs and/or Velux rooflights fitted
- Internal stud partitions built
- 1st fix electrical and plumbing work
- Floor boards fixed down
- Insulating and plastering
- 2nd fix joinery work completed
- 2nd fix electrical, plumbing and bathroom suites fitted
- Tiling and decorating (if required)
All managed by Aldridge Loft Conversions Ltd from start to finish. We liaise with all trades, building control, architects and structural engineers.